Terms of accommodation in hotel BARCELONA
1. Accommodation of citizens of the Russian Federation in a hotel is made only on the Russian Federation passports. Accommodation of foreign citizens in the hotel is made on a foreign passport, a valid visa and migration card in accordance with current legislation.
2. Hotel BARCELONA works around the clock. Check-in time is 14.00. Check-in time is 12.00. Breakfast is served from 07.00 to 10.00 – on week days and from 8.00 to 11.00 on weekends.
In case of guaranteed early check-in (from 6.00 to 12.00) or late check-out (from 12.00 to 18.00), a fee in the amount of half the cost of the day is charged, in the case of late check-out after 18.00 a fee in the amount of full nights is charged.
3. Children from 0 to 6 years of age are accommodated complimentary when placed in existing beds. When accommodating children from 6 years, as well as adults, will be charged at the rate of 500 rubles, with the provision of a bed.
4. Payment for accommodation and additional services is carried out according to the price lists approved by the hotel management.
5. In accordance with the “Rules for the provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation”, in case of a non-arrival or late cancellation of your reservation (less than 24 hours before the date of the planned arrival at the hotel), a penalty of the first night’s stay will be charged. If the guest is late for a day, he will be charged for the actual standard room in the amount of 100% of the daily cost of a hotel room.
For stays of no more than one day (24 hours), the fee is charged per day regardless of the time of arrival and departure.
6. The rooms are cleaned daily, with the change of bed linen and towels.
7. When staying at the hotel BARCELONA the guest should:
• present an identity document when checking into a hotel;
• timely pay the bill for services rendered;
• strictly observe the rules of fire safety;
• comply with moral and ethical standards, do not insult the hotel employees and other guests with actions and words;
• refrain from excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages (the duty administrator has the right to refuse to stay and stay in the hotel to persons who are in a state of alcohol / drug intoxication);
• keep quiet in the rooms and floors from 22.00 to 07.00;
• There is a fine of 3,000 rubles for smoking in a hotel building.
In case of loss or damage to hotel property, the guest is obliged to pay damages in accordance with the established price list.
8. Guests of the BARCELONA hotel are not allowed:
• to smoke in the hotel building (in case of violation of this rule, penalties will be charged according to the established price list);
• drink alcoholic beverages purchased outside the hotel “BARCELONA” in public areas and in the Lobby zone;
• after 23.00 take in guests who are not staying at the hotel in their room;
• hand over the keys to unauthorized persons;
• intrude upon leisure of other guests staying in adjacent rooms.
9. Pets are not allowed at the BARCELONA hotel.
10. The administration is not responsible for the valuable things of the Guest left in the room.
11. If you wish to have your room cleaned additionally, hang the “Please clean the number” sign on the outside of the door, or call the hotel services department or the receptionist on duty, and the maids will do the cleaning.
12. If you have questions about the services provided, and if you find damage in the rooms, you must contact the duty manager to troubleshoot the problems.
In cases, not covered by these rules, the administration and the guest are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.